Put your shopping dollars where they can do some good. Consider buying artisan gifts from the Philippines, hard hit by Typhoon Haiyam earlier this month. See a sampling these unique goods, made sustainably and imported by Ten Thousand Villages.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard