Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women. (Men too.) You don’t even want to know your chances of dying from it, at least not before we tell you about this advice from a Dallas cardiologist about how you can switch to healthier foods to thwart heart disease and greatly reduce your risk of heart attacks.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Try watermelon limeade from Emeril’s new summer cook…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving: Kale-squash-pasta-faux sausage…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?