The more current the currency, the better kids eat, according to a study that looked at how payment methods in public school lunch systems affect food choices. The study, by Cornell researchers funded with a government grant, looked at two types of payment methods in public school cafeterias, those that accept only pre-loaded debit cards and those that accept cash or debit card.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 12 fish you should never eat
- The secret life of GM sweet corn