A major recall of peanut and almond butters by Sunland has expanded to include cashew butter, tahini and other products sold under the Sunland label and a handful of house brands, such as Trader Joe’s and Sprouts.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally