Summer brings so much fun, but it’s also the dreaded season of the mosquito, and by that we mean, the Culex mosquito, which transmits West Nile Virus to humans. The virus can be deadly, so squelching the mosquito population and finding an effective repellent is important. Here’s a look at the latest thinking and the ingredients endorsed as effective mosquito repellents.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.