Texas — big and sunny — will be home to what could be the biggest, sunniest technology incubator in the world. Texas A&M University announced it was partnering with private industry to create the Center for Solar Energy, which aims to provide a photovoltaic testing ground for experts and manufacturers from around the world.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally