Food bloggers and their followers have entered into a love and hate relationship with Kraft’s traditional Mac & Cheese. They love the idea that it’s there for when consumers need that warm embrace from the iconic comfort food. But they hate that it contains questionable synthetic food dyes, Yellow #5 and Yellow #6, linked to hyperactivity in kids. Today they took their conflict to Kraft headquarters outside of Chicago.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Five vegetarian entrees for the Thanksgiving table
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…