U.S. Senators today introduced the Safe Chemicals Act, designed to require stricter screening of chemicals to assess their safety before they’re approved for public use. The SCA also would give the EPA more authority to go after chemicals that have been linked to cancer and other health conditions.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon