After reading today’s news about yet another study linking pesticides to yet another health issue, in this case ADHD, I thought maybe this time, we’ll pay attention to this dark undercurrent in modern life. Perhaps now, with 3-7 percent of kids affected by ADHD, and the disorder possibly triggered by pesticide exposure, we’ll finally see that it really is something in the water — and the food — that’s causing this crisis.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Austin Nature and Wildlife Center