Here’s a poster we commissioned a few months ago that remains among the most current infographics showing that the vast majority of the sugar beets, soybeans, canola, cotton, field corn and papaya grown in the United States have been genetically modified.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Biochar: Panacea or peril?
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials