Here’s a poster we commissioned a few months ago that remains among the most current infographics showing that the vast majority of the sugar beets, soybeans, canola, cotton, field corn and papaya grown in the United States have been genetically modified.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Study fails to find link between obesity and junk food sold…
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Got rBST-free milk?