We’re food obsessed as summer fruits and veggies roll in from the garden and farmer’s markets. Here we experiment with sun-drying our overflow of cherry and Roma tomatoes. Can we do it in one day?
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…