We’re food obsessed as summer fruits and veggies roll in from the garden and farmer’s markets. Here we experiment with sun-drying our overflow of cherry and Roma tomatoes. Can we do it in one day?
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard