Austin, with its Mexican, Tex-Mex and vegetarian offerings, is a bean-friendly city, and that may be helping keep residents more heart healthy, according to a new study that extols the value of beans for lowering “bad” cholesterol.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs