Obama’s climate action plan has strong support among Americans, according to a new poll, which shows majorities favor reducing carbon emissions from power plants, driving more fuel efficient cars and developing wind, solar and hydroelectric power.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 12 fish you should never eat
- The secret life of GM sweet corn