Obama’s climate action plan has strong support among Americans, according to a new poll, which shows majorities favor reducing carbon emissions from power plants, driving more fuel efficient cars and developing wind, solar and hydroelectric power.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly