Little did they know, when the students of Clarkson University pushed to have a more sustainable campus, they’d be learning to love goat cheese. Even Executive Chef Kyle Mayette admits goat cheese is an acquired taste. But it is a vital component of a delectable chicken sandwich that’s winning over hearts, minds and palates at Clarkson’s new all-local food grill.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Austin Nature and Wildlife Center