In recent days, both the wind power and solar power advocates have been protesting the potential expiration of three key tax incentives that have helped drive the expansion of renewable energy in the US, even amid the economic stall out. With Congress and President Obama both seeking ways to trim the federal budget deficit, and the tug of oil and coal money ever-present on Capital Hill, these incentives for clean energy are being considered for the axe.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie