Congress’ on-and-off romance with wind energy is back off. Tax credits for wind expired – again – with the close of 2013. This isn’t the first time the industry has broken up with its Congress. Every year or every other year for the past decade lawmakers have acted like a reluctant fiancee, extending a hand but always holding back on a full-fledged support for the wind industry.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…