The faith community has long been working for social justice, now as it turns its attention to the world-threatening crisis of climate change, a group in Austin has developed a manual designed to help churches, synagogues and houses of worship protect our home on earth.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Wondrous Wonderbag cooks efficiently and helps you help…