Today, I’d hoped to write a story about the big Earth Day celebration in D.C. with its war cries for a climate bill — or climate solutions. Indeed, there was a major 40th Anniversary Earth Day celebration in D.C. Tens of thousands attended. And there were calls for change. But sadly, this event seems not to have captured the imagination of the media.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Study fails to find link between obesity and junk food sold…
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Got rBST-free milk?