Today, I’d hoped to write a story about the big Earth Day celebration in D.C. with its war cries for a climate bill — or climate solutions. Indeed, there was a major 40th Anniversary Earth Day celebration in D.C. Tens of thousands attended. And there were calls for change. But sadly, this event seems not to have captured the imagination of the media.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Biochar: Panacea or peril?
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials