optimist…Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” With around 200 nations set to meet in Durban South, Africa November 28 – December 9 to agree on further efforts to address global warming, those words seemed extremely fitting.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution