Did you know that 1 in 8 houses in Australia is powered by solar? That puts the country down under, far over most nations. And now whole towns are talking about “distributed” power, or local control, that could further help communities save. It’s an instruction manual for where the U.S. could go.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Rooftop panels in Yonkers are among the largest solar…