In his first major policy address since taking over at the Department of Energy, Dr. Ernest J. Moniz sought to explain the administration’s “all of the above” energy plan and answered critics who accuse Obama supporting natural gas development despite concerns that fracking contaminates air and water.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution