Mazda doesn’t make any electric vehicles or hybrid models, but they are pretty darn serious about getting the most out of a gallon of gas. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in its most recent Light Duty Fuel Economy Trends report named Mazda Motor Corporation as the most fuel-efficient auto manufacturer in the U.S. with a fleet-wide adjusted fuel economy performance of 27.1 miles per gallon. Didn’t know that? Read on.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…