Mazda doesn’t make any electric vehicles or hybrid models, but they are pretty darn serious about getting the most out of a gallon of gas. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in its most recent Light Duty Fuel Economy Trends report named Mazda Motor Corporation as the most fuel-efficient auto manufacturer in the U.S. with a fleet-wide adjusted fuel economy performance of 27.1 miles per gallon. Didn’t know that? Read on.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Try watermelon limeade from Emeril’s new summer cook…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving: Kale-squash-pasta-faux sausage…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?