Carbon emissions keep rising, and governments seem incapable of stopping them. This group is proposing a way that could sequester 100 percent of the carbon emissions being emitted today, stopping climate change. Could it be that simple? Not quite, perhaps, but almost.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Try watermelon limeade from Emeril’s new summer cook…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.