The House version of the new farm bill is a “fiscal time bomb,” says Scott Faber of the EWG. In this blog, he explains how the bill would fatten subsidies to big producers, leave small farmers in the lurch and foster an unhealthy trend of natural lands being gobbled up by Big Ag concerns.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- Organic Cotton Gets Dressed Up
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- Who’s the greenest roommate in the land?