Dimock, Pa., residents whose wells have been contaminated with methane gas got word Thursday that the EPA will send water to four of the 11 affected families.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Got rBST-free milk?
- You can be a citizen bird nest watcher with NestWatch
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…