With temperatures heating up, it’s time to think about slushy drinks. This recipe below for Watermelon Limeade comes from food wizard Emeril Lagasse’s newest cookbook, Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh. You’ll need a healthy sized watermelon to make this one work, and it will help if you’ve got the blender working and the patio cushions plumped.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Austin Nature and Wildlife Center
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs
- Amazing Austin Energy photo at Lady Bird Lake at the…
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…