Gifts that are both green AND made in the USA are not falling off trees this holiday season, but they can be found. Here, to get you started, are six companies that are making things you actually may need. Some are time-tested and durable. Some are just quirky and fun. All are committed to making their wares in the US. Give them a look.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly