Many cities struggle to maintain one community garden. The small city of Coppell has two, and they’re thriving. But while the gardens have produced tons of produce for a local food pantry over the past 15 years, it is about so much more than plants.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Austin Nature and Wildlife Center