Red wolves, commonly mistaken as coyotes, have stunning copper and gray coats. They live in packs composed of one alpha male and one female, along with their litter. When their pups are age 2, the males begin the search for another female to start their own packs, and their parents continue having litters once a year.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.
- Laura Bush Wants You To Help Save Nature in Texas