WASHINGTON — Farm to Table refers to a movement promoting locally grown food which has been gaining traction in recent years. But not many people know that, before the movement was launched, a touring group was bringing “table to farm” to connect consumers to where their food comes from. It’s still doing that. One culinary adventure also honors local farmers.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals