In the midst of the domestic energy boom, livestock on farms near oil-and-gas drilling operations nationwide have been quietly falling sick and dying. While scientists have yet to isolate cause and effect, many suspect chemicals used in drilling and hydrofracking (or “fracking”) operations are poisoning animals through the air, water, or soil.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Got rBST-free milk?
- You can be a citizen bird nest watcher with NestWatch
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…