The BP oil spill will affect ecosystems in the gulf for a long time and is certain to affect the entire “food web,” wildlife experts said Friday. But the government’s team leaders for the rescue and assessment of wildlife could not give projections for, nor would they hazard guesses about, how bad those effects might be.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.
- Laura Bush Wants You To Help Save Nature in Texas