The BP oil spill will affect ecosystems in the gulf for a long time and is certain to affect the entire “food web,” wildlife experts said Friday. But the government’s team leaders for the rescue and assessment of wildlife could not give projections for, nor would they hazard guesses about, how bad those effects might be.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Sugar blamed for causing yet another disease
- Olympic Athletes in Beijing: Let The Breathing Challenges…