Darn dairy, it keeps turning up on lists of things to avoid if we want to have healthy hearts, working endocrine systems and a lower risk of cancer. In this recent study, researchers pinpointed the problem as high-fat dairy products, which increased the risk of a fatal recurrence for women who’d had breast cancer.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Sugar blamed for causing yet another disease
- Olympic Athletes in Beijing: Let The Breathing Challenges…