The more current the currency, the better kids eat, according to a study that looked at how payment methods in public school lunch systems affect food choices. The study, by Cornell researchers funded with a government grant, looked at two types of payment methods in public school cafeterias, those that accept only pre-loaded debit cards and those that accept cash or debit card.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Rooftop panels in Yonkers are among the largest solar…