Sugar. It’s added to everything, and yet it’s the one “food” that gives us nothing back nutritionally. The health ramifications related to sugar are, pardon the pun, huge. It contributes to obesity, Type II diabetes, heart failure and now this seemingly unrelated health problem….
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…