Sugar. It’s added to everything, and yet it’s the one “food” that gives us nothing back nutritionally. The health ramifications related to sugar are, pardon the pun, huge. It contributes to obesity, Type II diabetes, heart failure and now this seemingly unrelated health problem….
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?