I am saddened when I visit most bookstores these days, and that goes even for the big chain stores that I know have made it difficult for local booksellers. I feel for all of them, because no matter what time of day I visit, it seems a little quieter at that time than it used to be.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Barns Owls – Guess whooooo’s killing them?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- Getting water wise by catching the rain