Those single-serve coffee machines that have swept the planet — you know the ones — are creating a mountain of plastic waste, a blizzard of tiny disposable cups, most of which cannot even be recycled. This coffeemaker and coffee club plan offers a biodegradable alternative.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Pay homage to nature by repurposing an old tree
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs