Did you know that 1 in 8 houses in Australia is powered by solar? That puts the country down under, far over most nations. And now whole towns are talking about “distributed” power, or local control, that could further help communities save. It’s an instruction manual for where the U.S. could go.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…