Fat cells may facilitate the growth of cancer tumors by strengthening the blood vessels that supply the tumors, medical researchers in Texas reported in the journal Cancer Research.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…