Chalk another one up for eating vegetarian protein instead of fatty or nitrite-loaded meats that come with higher environmental and health costs. A recent report by the Center for Cellular Neurobiology at the University of Massachusetts — Lowell suggests that munching pecans every day could protect the nervous system from age-related neuron degeneration.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon