The U.S. shale boom being touted as able to deliver 100 years of domestic energy supply is nothing more than the latest investment bubble, asserts a report released this week by a veteran geoscientist.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution