Earthquakes often spin off tremors as they realign rock deep beneath the surface. Now get ready to tremble, because a new study shows that areas susceptible to earthquakes include your friendly neighborhood fracked region, which shakes when big earthquakes hit halfway around the globe.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…