optimist…Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” With around 200 nations set to meet in Durban South, Africa November 28 – December 9 to agree on further efforts to address global warming, those words seemed extremely fitting.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…