In recent days, both the wind power and solar power advocates have been protesting the potential expiration of three key tax incentives that have helped drive the expansion of renewable energy in the US, even amid the economic stall out. With Congress and President Obama both seeking ways to trim the federal budget deficit, and the tug of oil and coal money ever-present on Capital Hill, these incentives for clean energy are being considered for the axe.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- Organic Cotton Gets Dressed Up
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- Who’s the greenest roommate in the land?