See those cases and cases of plastic bottled water? You may look right past them, because they’re always there, a ubiquitous presence in most grocery stores. And yet they’re not benign. Not even close. They’re toxic and we’ve got a visual to demonstrate.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 12 fish you should never eat
- The secret life of GM sweet corn