How do you plan on doing away with your tasty Thanksgiving leftovers? According to the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Americans throw away a grand total of $282 million worth of uneaten turkey each year. And you can bet that that number is just as high for wasted Christmas ham and roast birds.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals