If houses are all about location, location, location. Then cars, as least for a growing number of Americans, are about mileage, mileage, mileage. And that means Prius, Toyota’s darling of fuel efficiency. Clint Williams helps sort out the various species of Prius, aimed at specific consumer niches and needs.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Five vegetarian entrees for the Thanksgiving table
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?