With temperatures heating up, it’s time to think about slushy drinks. This recipe below for Watermelon Limeade comes from food wizard Emeril Lagasse’s newest cookbook, Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh. You’ll need a healthy sized watermelon to make this one work, and it will help if you’ve got the blender working and the patio cushions plumped.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?