Julia Trigg Crawford is standing firm, even as TransCanada arrived this week to dig the tunnel for its Keystone XL pipeline. The controversial pipeline will carry diluted tar sands oil, or dilbit, from Alberta to Houston-area refineries. Crawford has challenged the oil concern in court, saying it doesn’t have proper standing to operate in Texas.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard