Julia Trigg Crawford is standing firm, even as TransCanada arrived this week to dig the tunnel for its Keystone XL pipeline. The controversial pipeline will carry diluted tar sands oil, or dilbit, from Alberta to Houston-area refineries. Crawford has challenged the oil concern in court, saying it doesn’t have proper standing to operate in Texas.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…